Thursday, 2 June 2016

Our last blog post

As we have finished Exhibition, this is the last blog post as a group and we want to do it as a group so we can share our different perspectives together. Because we are at the end we are going to reflect on our collaboration as well as tell you our action plans. In our group we feel during exhibition we have achieved giving our message strongly and powerfully to other people. But as a group next time, we will be more collaborative and try to  resolve the conflict because we sometimes make little arguments over nothing. Some examples are when our group couldn't decide  a color scheme for our poster.

If you are reading this you may wonder through all this time what is Our Action? If you are really passionate about the littering problem  you can also help just by letting your family
and your sphere of influence know the horrible effects of litter, and here are our action plans.


Josh,  I am going to try and convince my family and friends to pick up litter if it is not too dirty, I am also going to try and get them to put things in the recycling or waste bin before they leave to different places or move to places.


Olivia, I'm going to tell my friends and family about litter and the consequences from the litter.


Alim, I am going to tell my family about all of the horrible effects of littering and after it becomes a habit to not litter I will try to spread the message in my communities because I know that littering has a lot of terrifying consequences so I will try to do as much as I can to prevent littering in my communities.  


Elina, “I am going to tell my family & friends to be more aware if they litter telling them why I think they might be littering and how to stop it.”


All in all, we have similar topics and those topics are to make changes in our spheres of influence and maybe if we achieve this we might try to make a difference in wider communities and maybe even different cities. We would also like to thank several people. The people are…


Ley choo, Ben Morley, Sarawani, Mrs Hillier and our parents
We would also like to thank our teacher Sarah La Caze and our mentor Deborah Gordon.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Non Littering Leprechauns,
    I liked how everyone got to say their action so more people can do it if they see your post also nice way to end your finale post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Aranya from UWCSEA I liked how you made the blog so that everyone shared their contribution together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Non-Littering Leprechauns,
    I liked how in the beginning you talked about how you felt as a group and sort of wrote it as a group. Then I liked how you split up and each of you talked about your action plan and what action you are going to take. Also I liked how you came back together as a group at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Yewon.
    I like how you guys stated that you would like to do something different next time because it indicates that you guys are being honest and thinking that you guys would do better next time if you didi that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am Yewon.
    I like how you guys stated that you would like to do something different next time because it indicates that you guys are being honest and thinking that you guys would do better next time if you didi that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Good Action Plans! I hope your groups action plan goes well. I liked how your blog post is clear and easy to read. Your last blog post really brings everything together. Good Job!

    -Manasvini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi NLL I'm Jude from the AaAA group and I think this post was a great way to wrap up your blog.
    You explained what you had taken away from the Exhibition and what your action plans were.
    You also thanked everyone who had helped you which was a good and meaningful step.
    Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Non-littering Leprechauns,
    I liked how you all want to collaborate more so that you can get somewhere and not take a really long time to accomplish something.

    ReplyDelete